What is BookTweetz?
BookTweetz is a one-of-a-kind social collabvertizing website. All posts are from REAL authors which means the more authors that join in, the more publicity everyone will receive. All tweets submitted through BookTweetz.com are posted to the BookTweetz Twitter feed (@TheBookTweetz).
How does it work?
We’ve worked hard to make things as simple as possible. Here are the basics:
- Authors register an account on BookTweetz.com and begin scheduling tweets.
- Each user receives 7 free tweet slots/month. Unused tweets expire at the end of each month.
- We only allow tweets to post every 10 minutes.
- This means that there are 6 available tweet slots each hour, 144 each day, and around 4400 each month.
- Once a tweet slot is used, it can’t be used by anyone else.
- Users can purchase premium tweet slots which never expire and can be used anytime.
If you’re interested in checking out our dashboard before registering, feel free to use the following account details to login and look around:
What are the rules?
While our goal to is keep things as open as possible, we do have a few guidelines:
What else do I need to know?
BookTweetz is working hard to provide new ways for authors to collaborate in order to market their books together. We’ve got some great ideas up our sleeve so be sure to follow our blog and Twitter account to stay up to date on the latest news and information.
BookTweetz.com is a service of Primedia eLaunch, the leader in custom ebook conversion and ebook distribution. Authors will also be interested in Primedia’s other web properties: ISBNservices.com, Book-Circle.com and GideonHouseBooks.com.
If you have any questions or comments about any of the above, feel free to contact us using the form at the bottom of this page.
Thanks for visiting and we hope to see you and your tweets soon!